Each local PA System in each site is able to have zone
2) Broadcasting from HQ will be the highest priority
to Site 2 to Site 9.
3) Recording of local broadcast cannot be done automatically
on the local PA System of Site 2 to 9 .
4) Recording of HQ broadcast can be done on the local
PA System of Site 2 to 9 only when HQ PA
system made a broadcast to that particular site. For
recording, installation of TOA AR-71 and control
cables are required for each site.
5) Audio cable and control cables are required from
NX-100 to VM-2000 series amplifier.
6) HQ Site would required 3 Fix IP Address, 1 switching
hub, 9 bandwidths for installation of NX-100.
7) Site 2 to 9 would required 1 Fix IP Address, 1 switching
hub, 1 bandwidth for installation of NX-100.
8) We recommended bandwidth of 1 line should be from
200 kbps to 820 kbps.
9) Please note that we cannot be responsible for the
LAN and Internet portion.
10) Item no. 6,7,8 should be provided by others.
11) Please note that only the HQ PA system can made
broadcast to site 2 to 9. PC with NX-100 software is
required for broadcasting in HQ site.
12) Site 2 to 9 is not able to broadcast back to HQ
as requirement states that site 2 to 9 are only receiving
13) Software is require for all settings of NX-100 at